To install and activate Microsoft 10 Pro/Home, please take note of the following and then follow the instructions below:
To ensure error-free activation of your new operating system ProductKey Pro always recommends to perform a clean installation.
- USB flash drive with at least 8GB capacity to make a bootable USB that you will be using for the installation
- Stable internet connection
Creating Bootable USB Drive
Open Windows 10 download page in your browser and click the Download tool now button.
Run the tool. Click Accept to agree with the license’s terms.
You will be asked “What do you want to do?”Select “Create installation media for another PC” as shown below, then click “Next”.
This tool will turn any USB flash drive into a bootable Windows 10 installer.
Select language, architecture, and edition, or check the box indicating “Use the recommended option for this PC”
Select which media you want to use:
- USB flash drive. Insert a blank USB flash drive with at least 8GB of space; any content on the flash drive will be deleted.
- ISO file. Save an ISO file to your PC that can be used to create a DVD. Once the file has been downloaded, go to the location where it is saved or select “Open DVD burner” and follow the instructions to burn the file to a DVD.
Using the Bootable USB Drive to Install Windows
- Insert the USB flash drive to the PC where you’d like to install Windows 10
- Restart your PC.
- If your PC does not automatically boot to the USB media, you might have to open a boot menu and change the boot order in your PC’s BIOS or UEFI settings. To open a boot menu or change the boot order, you’ll typically need to press a key (such as F2, F12, Delete, or Esc) immediately after you turn on your PC. For instructions on accessing the boot menu or changing the boot order for your PC, check the instruction manual or visit the manufacturer’s website.
- On the “Install Windows” page, select your language, time, and keyboard preferences, and then select “Next”.
- Select “Install Windows”
For installation queries and after-sales support, the PRODUCTKEY PRO team is available via live-chat and email.