Adobe Dimension works swiftly for both 2D and 3D rendering tasks and quite accessible for developing high-quality and photogenic imagery. The presets in camera angles, high decal resolutions, liquidity in the imagery creations are to be the solid grounds for this software. The application was made available for both on-site and as an application in the latest version. Formerly known as Project Felix, it consists of optimized 3D assets for dimensions, XD, InDesign, with an absolute 360 degrees of view and in-depth textures are the features that are uniquely combined in one stop.
3D Shape Vectors
- Integrated extrusion techniques in vectors allow users and designers to import 3D paths.
- Added parameters including rounded corners or harder edges to the dimension are also included.
- Enabling users to develop a package of products including Dyelines initiated in the illustrators.
- It provides users with UV gloss on the required parts and also foiling can be done.
- Rendering speed comes off a little slow, but it works well for 3D app designers.
- GOU rendering the first generation will only be supported by Windows and Nvidia.
Customizable Light Objects
- Lighting the objects in the project Felix has been adapted by the original environment light.
- Personalized light objects will be conceding the designers for studio setups, lights can be sized, positioned, colored, rotated, and also variably intensified.
Substracting and Combining 3D Models
- Having a feature like Boolean which is equivalent to 3D pathfinders allows users to take dual shapes for both combining and subtracting.
- The layering of photoshop files is also being introduced along with the pathfinders.