- Computer and processor 1.6 gigahertz (GHz) or faster, 2-core
- Memory 4 GB RAM; 2 GB RAM (32-bit)
- Hard disk 4.0 GB of available disk space
- Display 1280 x 768 screen resolution
- Graphics Graphics hardware acceleration requires DirectX 9 or later, with WDDM 2.0 or higher for Windows 10 (or WDDM 1.3 or higher for Windows 10 Fall Creators Update).
- Operating system Windows 10, Windows Server 2019
- Browser The current version of Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, Chrome, or Firefox. Get more details
- .NET version Some features may require .NET 3.5 or 4.6 and higher to also be installed
- Other Internet functionality requires an Internet connection. Fees may apply.
A touch-enabled device is required to use any multi-touch functionality. But, all features and functionality are always available by using a keyboard, mouse, or other standard or accessible input device. Note that touch features are optimized for use with Windows 10.
- Product functionality and graphics may vary based on your system configuration. Some features may require additional or advanced hardware or server connectivity.
- Cloud file management features require OneDrive, OneDrive for Business, or SharePoint.
- Microsoft account or Microsoft organizational account required for license assignment.
1. Go to setup.office.com (Microsoft official website)
2. Enter your MS account and password
3. Enter the product key
4. Download Microsoft Visio 2019